Monday, December 12, 2011

Building under construction

I am now building the warehouse for the galloper to go inside. I wanted the building to look old and similar to the environment concept I created. I used the colour palette from that concept to paint my textures.

I have yet to create the roof and support structures but will hopefully have them done by the end of today and all exported into UDK.

This is the overall layout of the warehouse. I added archways and pillars to break up the repetition in the textures, this also made the scene more interesting.

These four sections make up the walls of the warehouse, originally i was going to add them into UDK separately and assemble the environment in the editor. Due to time constraints i am now going to assemble the scene in Maya and export it all as one object. boom

No comments:

Post a Comment